Punter Southall Analytics
- Quantification of damages can be a long and arduous process that requires the collection of large amounts of relevant data in multiple formats, often dispersed throughout your organisation and supplier base.
- We streamline this process to reduce your overall disbursement costs, whilst producing evidence that can be used to support your claim from filing through to court proceedings.
- We will guide you through the relevant stages, from preliminary estimates, to provisional calculations based on data you have readily available, to full quantification analysis and reporting including chosen counterfactuals and interest assumptions.
- Time is money, so we have developed a bespoke application that coordinates all relevant sources, manages your contacts with us, and documents the process in preparation for disclosure.
- We are not economists; we are quantification analysts who will calculate how much you have paid for the product of service in question and, with the guidance of your appointed experts, quantify how much you have overpaid.