Punter Southall Analytics
Punter Southall Analytics Limited (we, us or our) knows that you care how your information is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are Punter Southall Analytics Limited, also trading as Punter Southall Litigation Analytics and we are the Controller. We are part of the Punter Southall Group and our business contact details are:
|Registered office:||11 Strand, London WC2N 5HR|
|Telephone:||020 3327 5000|
|Address:||11 Strand, London WC2N 5HR|
|Telephone:||020 3327 5182|
The specific types of personal information we may collect and use about you will depend upon your use of our websites facilities, services or products, how you use them and the information you choose to provide.
The types of information we collect directly from you are:
- Contact details including but not limited to name, email address and telephone number
The types of information we collect from you automatically are:
- IP address, MAC address, browser types, browser language, operating system, general location data- the country from which you accessed our website, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the terms you use in searches on our sites, the date and time you used the website, any form submitted , error logs, and other similar information;
We and our websites service provider (a data processor that works on our behalf), may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar technologies, to assist in collecting this information, as is discussed below.
We may aggregate and/or anonymise any personal information collected through the facilities, services or products offered so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use this information for any purpose and may share this data with our third parties.
Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the websites facilities, services and products to you. If you do not provide us with such information, you may no longer be able to access or use our services or products
We do not obtain information about you from other sources.
We, or our data processors, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you and the specific facilities, services or products you use. In particular, we collect your information for the following purposes:
- Deliver professional services as already engaged.
- Offer professional services in which we believe you have a legitimate business interest.
- Contact you in response to your enquiry about the products and services we offer;
- Respond to you if you report a problem with our website;
- Enhance and improve your experience on our website, ensure the security of our facilities and develop the service and products we offer;
The legal bases for using your information are as follows:
- Fulfilling contractual obligations.
- Legitimate business interest, based on your role in a finance department, law firm or investment organisation, where we believe that our services will of value in increasing profitability or recovery of losses.
- Where you make an enquiry, ask a question or request information on service or product, or report a problem we will require your consent before we use your information;
|Organisation / Entity||Information shared||Reason for sharing|
|CommuniGator Ltd.||Contact information||Direct Marketing|
|Google Analytics||IP address, browser types, operating system, general country location from where you accessed our website, see above for more information.||To enhance and improve your experience on our website, ensure the security of our website facilities.|
|Jobtrain||Job application information||Application Processing|
We not do process your personal data outside the EU.
When we collect information automatically, as stated above, we and our service providers use Internet server logs, cookies, tags, SDKs, tracking pixels and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
For more information on the cookies we use, the purposes for which we use them and how you can control them please refer to our Cookies Policy.
You have choices when it comes to receiving marketing communications and taking part in market research. We will send you relevant news about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. When you make an enquiry via our websites we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing choices at any time online, over the phone or in writing.
We would also like to hear your views to help us to improve our services and products, so we may contact you for market research purposes. You always have the choice about whether to take part in our any of our surveys or market research.
You have certain rights with respect to your information which are summarised below. Some of the rights are complex therefore, not all details are included in the summary:
- Right of access: you can ask for copies of all the information that we process about you;
- Right to rectification: you can ask to have inaccurate information held about you corrected;
- Right to erasure: you can ask for the information held about you to be erased (subject to certain criteria);
- Right to restriction of processing: you can ask us to stop processing your information (under certain circumstances);
- Right to data portability: you can, under certain circumstances, request that we transmit your personal information to another provider of services;
- Right to object: you can object to your information being processed if our legal basis for processing your information is based on a “legitimate interests”. To check whether we use your information for “legitimate interests” see the section “Why we collect and use your personal data“ above.
You also have the right to object to object to direct marketing. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal information for this purpose.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights mentioned above, you can do so by writing or emailing our Data Protection Officer at the address detailed above.
Where you have provided consent for us to process your information you can withdraw your consent at any time. Please note: Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to you withdrawing your consent.
You can withdraw your consent in the following ways:
- In writing, to our Data Protection Officer;
- By changing your marketing preferences or unsubscribing to our marketing emails.
If you have a compliant about the way we process your personal data or think that we have not complied with your rights, you can make a complaint to:
The Information Commissioners Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745
Fax: 01625 524510
You will be informed of changes to this policy by dedicated service emails, when you login to your account or by notification on our websites.