- All merchants accepting cards have potentially paid too much for interchange and can claim the amount they have been over-charged back from Mastercard and Visa.
- After decades of legal activity, decisions are now final and being handed down and a Court Appeal is scheduled to begin in London April 2018
- Hundreds of registered claimants are involved with cases or have upcoming court dates.
- A 6-year statute of limitations has already been set by the English court, so the clock is ticking and you must file against Mastercard and Visa separately (or agree a standstill) to preserve your claim.
- PSA provides an independent interchange calculation service, supporting litigation experts and working with a number of funding partners.