- All merchants accepting cards have paid too much for interchange and can claim the amount they have been over-charged back from MasterCard and Visa.
- After decades of legal activity, decisions are now final and binding across all EU member states, with the first judgment against MasterCard (in favour of Sainsbury’s) handed down in London on July 14th 2016.
- Dozens of registered claimants are involved with cases or have upcoming court dates. These include: Arcadia, Asda, B&Q, Debenhams, Esso, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Next, Morrisons, M&S, Transport for London and Whitbread.
- A 6-year statute of limitations has already been set by the English court, so the clock is ticking and you must file against MasterCard and Visa separately (or agree a standstill) to preserve your claim.
- PSA provides an independent interchange calculation service, supporting litigation experts and working with a number of funding partners.